What play reopened Shakespeare's theatre after a forced shutdown due to the plague? Arguably, it was All's Well That Ends Well. A brilliant young woman named Helena determines to chart her own life's course, become a healer, and select the husband of her choosing. She follows her misguided man, Bertram, through what feels like a fairy tale with a modern twist, from France to Florence and back again.
With that much travel, it's the perfect play to herald the return of NDSF's Touring Company. All's Well That Ends Well will bring an out-of-the-trunk, Shakespeare-in-the-Park energy to this comedy, with live music sung and performed by the cast. Performances throughout Michiana. Free outdoor performance -- no tickets required. Bring your own chairs or blankets, and enjoy the show!
- Jess Alexander: G. Dumaine
- Louis Arata: Lafeu
- David Chudzynski: King
- James Cullinane: E. Dumaine
- Zac Harness: Bertram
- Josie Mi: Widow
- Tiana Mudzimurema: Diana
- Gabe Ozaki: Paroles
- Allison Pajor: Countess
- Krosby João Roza: Soldier
- Rachel Thomas: Helen
- Scotty Arnold: Director & Composer
- María Amenábar Farias: Assistant Director
- Delna Balsara: Costume Designer
- Ken Cole: Technical Director
- Tommy Favorite: Production Manager
- Tobias Garcia: Properties Master
- Sam Grocock: Stage Manager
- Matt Hawkins: Movement Instructor & Choreographer
- Lynn Holbrook: Costume Shop Manager
- Leah Jordan: Co-Properties Master
- Isaac King: Assistant Scenic/Carpenter
- Allison Pajor: Text Instructor
- Mimi Panzica: Assistant Stage Manager
- Sarah Scanlon: Intimacy Director
- Jeff Szymanowski: Assistant Technical Director/Scenic Artist
- Elizabeth Terrel: Voice Instructor
PRESS AND MEDIA:
- "ND's Shakespeare Fest comes to Krasl Art Center on Friday," WNDU, 7/28/22
- "Shakespeare troupe to perform 'All's Well That Ends Well,'" The Herald-Palladium, 7/28/22
- "Today In The Culture, July 27, 2022," Newcity, 7/28/22
- "More festivals and concerts to keep your summer full of fun," South Bend Tribune, 7/22/22
- "Get your Bard on: Shakespeare centerstage this weekend, plus opera, the blues and a farewell," South Bend Tribune, 7/14/22
- "Notre Dame Shakespeare Festival kicks off this weekend," WNDU, 7/13/22
- "Notre Dame Shakespeare Festival to return this summer," Broadway World, 6/30/22
- "Notre Dame Shakespeare Festival returns July 15," ABC57, 6/30/22
- "Notre Dame Shakespeare Festival returns in full force this coming summer," 95.3 MNC, 6/20/22
NDSF 2022 TOURING COMPANY PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE:
- Saturday, July 16: Main Quad, Notre Dame IN, 5:30 p.m. (PREVIEW)
- Sunday, July 17: Gabis Arboretum, Valparaiso IN, 7:00 p.m. (EDT) / 6:00 p.m. (CDT)
- Thursday, July 21: Goshen Theater, Goshen IN, 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 22: Central Park, Mishawaka IN, 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 23: Elkhart Public Library, Elkhart IN, 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 28: Fernwood Botanical Gardens, Niles MI, 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 29: Krasl Art Center, St. Joseph MI, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 30: Potawatomi Park, South Bend IN, 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 5: Wellfield Botanic Gardens, Elkhart IN, 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 6: Dewey Cannon Park, Three Oaks MI, 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 22: Main Quad, Notre Dame IN, 6:30 p.m.