What play reopened Shakespeare's theatre after a forced shutdown due to the plague? Arguably, it was All's Well That Ends Well. A brilliant young woman named Helena determines to chart her own life's course, become a healer, and select the husband of her choosing. She follows her misguided man, Bertram, through what feels like a fairy tale with a modern twist, from France to Florence and back again.
With that much travel, it's the perfect play to herald the return of NDSF's Touring Company. All's Well That Ends Well will bring an out-of-the-trunk, Shakespeare-in-the-Park energy to this comedy, with live music sung and performed by the cast. Performances throughout Michiana. Free.
Part of the 2022 Community Foundation Performing Arts Series.
- Jess Alexander: Lord 1 (Captain Dumaine)
- Louis Arata: La Few
- David Chudzynski: King
- James Cullinane: Lord 2 (His brother)
- Zach Harness: Bertram
- Josie Mi: Widow
- Tiana Mudzimurema: Diana
- Gabe Ozaki: Parolles
- Allison Pajor: Countess
- Krosby Roza: Soldier 1 (Interpreter)
- Rachel Thomas: Helen
NDSF 2022 TOURING COMPANY PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE:
- Saturday, July 16: Main Quad, Notre Dame IN, 5:30 p.m. (PREVIEW)
- Sunday, July 17: Gabis Arboretum, Valparaiso IN, 7:00 p.m. (EST) / 6:00 p.m. (CDT)
- Thursday, July 21: Goshen Theater, Goshen IN, 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 22: Central Park, Mishawaka IN, 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 23: Elkhart Public Library, Elkhart IN, 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 28: Fernwood Botanical Gardens, Niles MI, 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 29: Krasl Art Center, St. Joseph MI, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 30: Potawatomi Park, South Bend IN, 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 5: Wellfield Botanical Gardens, Elkhart IN, 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 6: Dewey Cannon Park, Three Oaks MI, 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 22: Main Quad, Notre Dame IN, 6:30 p.m.