Plan Your Visit
Summer 2023 Information
Shakespeare at Notre Dame is thrilled to welcome audiences to the campus of the University of Notre Dame for our new Notre Dame Shakespeare Festival production of Hamlet 50/50. Please continue to refresh this page for the latest updates.
Here's what to expect when you arrive:
- This performance will take place at the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center, on the south side of campus just off Angela Blvd.
- Tickets will be available prior to the performance via the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center box office. If you have purchased tickets prior to arrival, please bring your printed or electronic ticket with you.
- The seating area will open at 7:00 p.m., with the performance beginning at 7:30 p.m.
- Restrooms are available inside the building.
- Food & drink is not permitted in the seating area.
Health & safety expectations for patrons:
- The Notre Dame Shakespeare Festival follows all public health directions regarding safety requirements for patrons, actors and staff. At this time, there are no COVID protocols in place, but we encourage masking for anyone that wishes to wear one; free masks are available upon request. We also request that you stay home if unwell, and contact the DPAC Box Office to rebook your tickets.
- We want you to enjoy your evening. Should conditions or your personal comfort levels change, you are welcome to request a seat change or to reschedule your tickets for another performance.
- Accommodations are available for our differently-abled patrons. Contact email@example.com or call 574.631.3777 if you require additional assistance.
Since opening in September 2004, the University of Notre Dame’s DeBartolo Performing Arts Center has become an integral part of the University’s vision and commitment to becoming a preeminent research university. It is the University’s leading presenter of world-class artistic programming, having commissioned over 40 new works in every conceivable genre.
As an academic space, the center enhances the scholarship, teaching, and practice of the performing and cinematic arts. As a community space, the center welcomes more than 100,000 patrons annually, including hundreds of K–12 students in education and related artistic programs. Guided by goals aligned with Notre Dame’s strategic plan, the center is where scholars, students, and community residents are building a home for the arts together.
Located directly south of the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center, Eddy Street Commons features a wide array of dining, shopping, and entertainment activities for visitors of all ages, including the Hammes Bookstore and Cafe, Urban Outfitters, Chipotle, and much more.
The crown jewel of Michiana, the Athletics Department of the University of Notre Dame features regular sporting events including football, baseball, hockey, basketball, and so much more. Don't miss your chance to cheer on the Fighting Irish!
Now's your chance to explore the beautiful campus of the University of Notre Dame, featuring dozens of legendary, must-see landmarks... and more than a few hidden gems. This dynamic, history-rich campus is truly a whole universe unto itself.
Hotels & Accommodations
The Morris Inn
Notre Dame Avenue | Notre Dame, IN 46556
This historic hotel is located on campus.
The Fairfield Inn & Suites
1220 East Angela Blvd | South Bend, IN 46617
This hotel is located next to all of the restaurants and bars located in Eddy Street Commons and directly across from the University of Notre Dame’s campus.
Other Area Hotels:
- The Ivy Court Inn and Suites
- The Inn at St. Mary’s
- Hilton Garden Inn – South Bend
- Microtel Inn & Suite
- Doubletree Hotel by Hilton, South Bend
- Hampton Inn & Suites