Plan Your Visit
NDSF 2021 Information
Shakespeare at Notre Dame is thrilled to welcome audiences back to the campus of the University of Notre Dame for our new Actors From The London Stage production of Much Ado About Nothing. Please continue to refresh this page for the latest updates.
Here's what to expect when you arrive:
- Tickets will be available via the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center box office. If you have purchased tickets prior to arrival, please bring your printed or electronic ticket to Washington Hall.
- The Washington Hall seating area will open at 7:00 p.m., with the performance beginning at 7:30 p.m.
- Restrooms will be available inside Washington Hall.
- Food & drink is not permitted in the seating area.
Health & safety expectations for patrons:
- All patrons will be required to wear masks in seating area, regardless of vaccination status.
- All visitors to the Notre Dame campus are required to wear a mask while inside any building on campus.
- Masks will be available free of charge to any patron who requires one.
- All performers and crew members are required to maintain a distance of ten (10) feet from audience members at all times.
- Accommodations are available for our handicapped and differently-abled patrons.
Since opening in September 2004, the University of Notre Dame’s DeBartolo Performing Arts Center has become an integral part of the University’s vision and commitment to becoming a preeminent research university. It is the University’s leading presenter of world-class artistic programming, having commissioned over 40 new works in every conceivable genre.
As an academic space, the center enhances the scholarship, teaching, and practice of the performing and cinematic arts. As a community space, the center welcomes more than 100,000 patrons annually, including hundreds of K–12 students in education and related artistic programs. Guided by goals aligned with Notre Dame’s strategic plan, the center is where scholars, students, and community residents are building a home for the arts together.
Located directly south of the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center, Eddy Street Commons features a wide array of dining, shopping, and entertainment activities for visitors of all ages, including the Hammes Bookstore and Cafe, Urban Outfitters, McAlisters Deli, Chipotle, Nicholas J. Salon & Spa, and much more.
The crown jewel of Michiana, the Athletics Department of the University of Notre Dame features regular sporting events including football, baseball, hockey, basketball, and so much more. Don't miss your chance to cheer on the Fighting Irish!
Now's your chance to explore the beautiful campus of the University of Notre Dame, featuring dozens of legendary, must-see landmarks... and more than a few hidden gems. This dynamic, history-rich campus is truly a whole universe unto itself.
Hotels & Accommodations
The Morris Inn
Notre Dame Avenue | Notre Dame, IN 46556
This historic hotel is located on campus.
The Fairfield Inn & Suites
1220 East Angela Blvd | South Bend, IN 46617
This hotel is located next to all of the restaurants and bars located in Eddy Street Commons and directly across from the University of Notre Dame’s campus.
Other Area Hotels:
- The Ivy Court Inn and Suites
- The Inn at St. Mary’s
- Hilton Garden Inn – South Bend
- Microtel Inn & Suite
- America Best Value Inn
- Doubletree Hotel by Hilton, South Bend
- Hampton Inn & Suites