The Notre Dame Shakespeare Festival is thrilled to announce the cast and performance locations for the 2022 Touring Company performance of All's Well That Ends Well, directed by Scotty Arnold.
The All's Well That Ends Well cast combines local professionals with students and MFA graduates from a wide range of colleges & universities including CalArts, Northeastern University, DePaul Universitry, the University of Southern California, St. Mary's College, the University of Notre Dame, and many more.
This year's production will travel to multiple locations across Michiana, including stops in Mishawaka, Elkhart, Valparaiso, Goshen, Niles, St. Joseph, and more.
All's Well That Ends Well Cast:
- Jess Alexander: Lord 1 (Captain Dumaine)
- Louis Arata: La Few
- David Chudzynski: King
- James Cullinane: Lord 2 (His brother)
- Zach Harness: Bertram
- Josie Mi: Widow
- Tiana Mudzimurema: Diana
- Gabe Ozaki: Parolles
- Allison Pajor: Countess
- Krosby Roza: Soldier 1 (Interpreter)
- Rachel Thomas: Helen
All's Well That Ends Well Performance Schedule:
- Saturday, July 16: Main Quad, Notre Dame IN, 5:30 p.m. (PREVIEW)
- Sunday, July 17: Gabis Arboretum, Valparaiso IN, 7:00 p.m. (EST) / 6:00 p.m. (CDT)
- Thursday, July 21: Goshen Theater, Goshen IN, 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 22: Central Park, Mishawaka IN, 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 23: Elkhart Public Library, Elkhart IN, 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 28: Fernwood Botanical Gardens, Niles MI, 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 29: Krasl Art Center, St. Joseph MI, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 30: Potawatomi Park, Mishawaka IN, 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 5: Wellfield Botanical Gardens, Elkhart IN, 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 6: Dewey Cannon Park, Three Oaks MI, 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 22: Main Quad, Notre Dame IN, 6:30 p.m.
Visit shakespeare.nd.edu to learn more about the Notre Dame Shakespeare Festival.